Save The Murlocs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Alliance Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzo/Frost Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozzo

Ozzo/Frost Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Ozzo/Frost Mage Application   Ozzo/Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:39 am

Name: Ozzo
Race: Draenei
Class: Mage

2. Do you have a functional Ventrilo 2.1?
Yes i do. I have high experience of Ventrilo and TS

3. Do our raids hour suits you? ( 1800-2300 every raid)
I cannot promise it will fit me every day since i have a little life outside wow, but mostly it should fit me well.

4. How old are you?

5. Where are you from? Do you speak and understand english well?
I am Swedish, and i have heard many compliments about my good english

6. Do you have and other Raiding experience from raiding instances? Pre-TBC instances and TBC-instance
I must say no to that, but i am happy to learn.

7. What specc are you? and are you willing to respecc for PvE purpose?
My specc right now is Frost, i switch between Arcane Fire and Frost depending on witch one im most bored of. I wont say i am very happy about speccing back and forward tho. But it is possible if it is really important.

8. What guild were you in before apply'd to us and why did you leave?
Its a Good Day to Die. Cannot say i have left yet, i like the guild. But i want to raid and i want to do it seriously so therefor i am looking for the right guild for me.

9. Tell us about your gear? (Link is realy most wanted)
I tried to link from Armory on wow-europe but it all got black however i tried. I hope you forgive me for this but it really didnt work. I hope anyone of you will spend 2 minutes on looking up it yourself since i couldnt link it. So sorry

10. Know anyone in the guild who can put in a good word for you?
Elenaa

11. Is this your first MMORPG game?
I think Guildwars counts Wink

12. Why do you wanna join us?
Because i want a serious raiding guild where skills in the game is appreciated

13. And why would we pick you?
I am a fast learner and i like to learn, also i tend to bring people to laugh and smile

14. Is there anything else you would like to add in your application?
I cannot really figure out something special to write. I don't have any Heroic keys so far. I am Attuned to kara but havent done it yet. Oh and i got key to Arca Wink
Back to top Go down
Ozzo

PostSubject: Re: Ozzo/Frost Mage Application   Ozzo/Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:48 am

Add: I am very active... to active....
Back to top Go down
Moshi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Ozzo/Frost Mage Application   Ozzo/Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:38 am

Checked you on the armory, and I must say I am rather impressed.

You seem to have a hard time getting groups for instances, either that or you are unlucky with droprates, but you obviously care about your gear seeing as you got the best gems available to you and you've gone through the trouble of either having the battlecast set crafted for you or having crafted it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzo/Frost Mage Application   Ozzo/Frost Mage Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzo/Frost Mage Application
Page 1 of 1