Save The Murlocs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Alliance Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application ^.^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxinss

Application ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Application ^.^   Application ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:16 pm

1. Name: Toxins
Race: Gnome cheers
Class: Warlock

2. Do you have a functional Ventrilo 2.1: Aye I do!

3. Do our raids hour suits you? ( 1800-2300 every raid): Aye, suits me perfectly!

4. How old are you: 15.

5. Where are you from? Do you speak and understand english well: England, Manchester affraid

6. Do you have and other Raiding experience from raiding instances? Pre-TBC instances and TBC-instance: Molten core, Kara couple times. tongue

7. What specc are you? and are you willing to respecc for PvE purpose: I'm currently, full destruction willing to re-spec to anything for PvE purposes, aye!

8. What guild were you in before apply'd to us and why did you leave: It's a Good Day To Die, Coz STM Are imba ofc.

9. Tell us about your gear?

10. Know anyone in the guild who can put in a good word for you: Mmm, Ozzo, possibly?

11. Is this your first MMORPG game: Nope, played Guild wars, and runescape, even though runescapes not like, even a small online game.

12. Why do you wanna join us: Because i want to be in a guild around people of the same level and i want to be in groups for raid instances.

13. And why would we pick you: Dunno, you tell me Crying or Very sad

14. Is there anything else you would like to add in your application: Eeee, erm. I got heroic CoT key, Almost got Heroic Coilfang key. Got the arca key, working on heroic tempest keep key so.... very active.
Back to top Go down
Moshi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Application ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application ^.^   Application ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:37 pm

Why aren't you saying anythign about your gear, or providing a link?

Nice app otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Toxinss

Application ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re   Application ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:44 pm

I'm all blues apart from 2, which are my boots and bracers, epic belt, epic ring and epic wand.
Back to top Go down
Moshi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Application ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application ^.^   Application ^.^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:45 am

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Toxins
Back to top Go down
Aiwa
Warlock Classleader, Admin
Warlock Classleader, Admin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Application ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Toxins   Application ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:18 am

I'll meet up with you in game to talk/check you out xP not to sound pervy or anything, but yeah ill speak to you either this evening or tommorow.

If you could update your armory with the gear you actually wear (equip it then log off) it would be a great help.

I would also like to clarify that you are here to help others in the guild by attending progress raids and not just going to tag along in kara or ssc for 'free epics'.
Back to top Go down
https://murlocs.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Application ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application ^.^   Application ^.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application ^.^
Page 1 of 1