Save The Murlocs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Alliance Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Kandee - Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kandy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Application - Kandee - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kandee - Priest   Application - Kandee - Priest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:43 pm

Name: Kandee

Race: NE

Class: Priest

Do you have a functional Ventrilo 2.1? Yes

Do our raids hour suits you? ( 1800-2300 every raid) unfortunately I can’t raid till 1900 gametime

How old are you? Over 21

Do you have and other Raiding experience from raiding instances? Yes I have raided MC ZG BWL (pre tbh) Karazhan and gruuls.

Tell us about your gear? http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Kandee

Know anyone in the guild who can put in a good word for you? Unfortunately, no having just recently moved to this server I don't know anyone Smile

Is this your first MMORPG game? No. I started my MMORPG life a few years ago in Legend of Mir 2, since then I played wow and I have for over 2 years.

Why do you wanna join us? I’m looking for end game instances and fun along the way I understand that ur guild, whilst being serious about end game progression is also a fun place to be.

And why would we pick you? I’ve played both mage and priest for over 2 years my experience and knowledge of my characters is excessive with over 200 days played between them (exluding any alts) I would like to help the guild progess.

Is there anything else you would like to add in your application? I have recently moved to this server from Kazzak. I’ve found the transition pretty hard from Hardcore Raiding Guilds I miss the excitement of taking down new bosses and believe it not I actually miss wiping on new bosses too. I also have a level 70 Mage which is my alt I can supply details if required to Smile

If you required any further information plz give me a shout in game on either Kandee or Kandie.

I look forwarded to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Rieran
Officer
Officer
Rieran

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Application - Kandee - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Kandee - Priest   Application - Kandee - Priest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:50 pm

Great application
/clap
we'll return to u very shortly
Back to top Go down

Application - Kandee - Priest
Page 1 of 1