Save The Murlocs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Alliance Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nottheone from the server genjuros application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottheon

Nottheone from the server genjuros application Empty
PostSubject: Nottheone from the server genjuros application   Nottheone from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:26 am

Name : Nottheone
Race : Human
Class : Paladin

Do you have a functional Ventrilo 2.1? :
Yes (ventrilo mix)

Do our raids hour suits you? (1800-2300 every raid)? :
Yes i can sometimes even stay for 24:00 (00:00)

How old are you? :
I'm 15

Do you have other raiding experiences from raiding instances? :
Yes i've cleared Karazhan and Gruul. I've also tried Magth

Here is a link to my gear :
Strange , i can't get the link to work :/ oh well my gear is mostly just karazhan epics, with nice enchants i only need head,trinket and neck item to be full epic (hehe) i've got +1623 healing and 10k mana unbuffed Smile

Know anyone in the guild who can put in a good word for you? :
Nope, since i'm from the realm genjuros

Is this your first MMORPG game?:
No, i've played priston tale before WoW

Why do you wanna join us?:
Because at the moment i've tried to make my own guild, and that didn't really work out that well, and i looked at the different forums (wow-europe forums) and i saw that you're the best guild on spinbreaker (alliance side) And i thought, ah well let's give it a shot.

And why would we pick you?:
Because i've got good raiding experience and i'm a skilled player Smile

Other stuff :

Yeah well i'm from Denmark and i'm still in school, so i got a lot of time. If you want to know some more stuff about me, please just ask me in this topic Smile And sorry for not making an account before posting Wink

Here's my e-mail if you want to add me on Msn Messenger or just e-mail me to get in touch with me : Djohanessen@hotmail.com

If you accept me i'll be transfering my character Nottheone to the server spinebreaker Smile
Back to top Go down
Pommes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Nottheone from the server genjuros application   Nottheone from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:42 pm

Nice Application mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
cactues
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Nottheone from the server genjuros application   Nottheone from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi nottheone! nice apply. ill have a word with the other officers and get back to you soon as possible! kiss n hug/cactues
Back to top Go down
Nottheon

PostSubject: Re: Nottheone from the server genjuros application   Nottheone from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:07 pm

Okay cactues - please if you wanna talk to me like "instant" just add me on msn

and to pommes - thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Loire
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Nottheone from the server genjuros application   Nottheone from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 8:44 am

We've been discussing about taking you into the guild and have decided to give you a trial spot in the guild, so you're free to transfer whenever you want ( As long as it's in a near future that is ). if you have any furthur questions you can either post anything more in this thread or talk with Loire, Nattaa or Cactues ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nottheone from the server genjuros application   Nottheone from the server genjuros application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nottheone from the server genjuros application
Page 1 of 1