Save The Murlocs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Alliance Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First - p.s druids can tank!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caitiff
Guild Member
Guild Member
caitiff

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-16

First - p.s druids can tank!! Empty
PostSubject: First - p.s druids can tank!!   First - p.s druids can tank!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 6:43 am

Okay so hey all the druids (and other nosey classes). I'm currently waiting on wow to install, and patch, and then install again, then patch again. Lets just say its very exciting and i'm having loooads of fun scratch.
I am kinda wondering how important defense is to tankadruids? i have a reasonable amount due to clefhoof gear, but i'm wondering if replacing it is worth it for the armor bonus for t4. With the added set bonus from t4 I am under the belief that i'll easily reach 27k armor by that point, and as far as i'm aware thats the cap for max dmg reduction? Is it worth keeping the mad stats of the clefthoof set and skipping out on the 4 set bonus of t4 if i've already got the armor so as to maintain the defense aspect for tanking?

Last edited by on Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rieran
Officer
Officer
Rieran

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: First - p.s druids can tank!!   First - p.s druids can tank!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:13 am

hmm, as far as i know, the druid cap on defence is around 475.. not 100% sure tho.. better look it up, but i think when u reach that amount, you can start getting up your next stuff, and replacing gear asfar as u stay on the surtently amount thats nessecary and where's the cap is.
Back to top Go down
Pommes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: First - p.s druids can tank!!   First - p.s druids can tank!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:04 am

Gogogo install wow !Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First - p.s druids can tank!!   First - p.s druids can tank!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First - p.s druids can tank!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save The Murlocs!-
Jump to: