Save The Murlocs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Alliance Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm sorry to say this.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thundaga
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-19

I'm sorry to say this..... Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry to say this.....   I'm sorry to say this..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:21 pm

that both me and Rieran have talked very much about the guild and what we should do about it, we have tried so much as we could (I guess). for us there is only one way out now, that is to change server or maybe to do something with ours life. that mean that me and Rieran will stop playing in this guild becuse we want to progress and not to do karazhan all the weeks. in this guild we got REALY good players that want to progress, but not enough. on this server it is almost impossible so find any good ppl, but we did and that are we glad for. and for theese guys who change accounts without saying anything, please grow up a little.

About the guild bank, Me and Rieran will talk about for each person if they will get any money from the bank. we will go for if that ppl have been on the guild long time or wanted to progress and beeing a very nice person. and I don't hear some whining about that.

and we wanna give everyone a good luck in the future with the life, that have been realy fun raiding with u all. and hopefuly we maybe meet someday maybe in irl or in wow in the future. Save The Murlocs wouldnt been the same without u all Smile ...

-Rieran & Thundaga
Back to top Go down
Rieran
Officer
Officer
Rieran

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to say this.....   I'm sorry to say this..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:27 pm

Yes, we talked about it for a long time, a realy long time, and the time passed.. players left, changed acc(and for thoose who just left and did it w7O saying .. Fuckheads) stoped playing, and as we saw our core members goes away one by one, well, it wasnt mutch left to do.
But we want to thank you all for the time togather and wish u all the best luck to find what you wanna do.
as we said earlier. theres alot of rly good players in the guild. but not enough, and you all deserv something better than what we can offer u here.
Sorry for thoose news. Rly aint easy for us either.

Thanks for this time.
Back to top Go down
Rieran
Officer
Officer
Rieran

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to say this.....   I'm sorry to say this..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:32 pm

To add.
We aint disbanding the guild, if people wanna stay inside it. your all welcome to, but you may leave, as many others will.
Anyway. once agian.. good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to say this.....   I'm sorry to say this..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry to say this.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save The Murlocs!-
Jump to: