Save The Murlocs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Alliance Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman Resto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slatefis

Shaman Resto Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Resto   Shaman Resto Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:27 am

Your name: Thierry
Where are you from: Netherlands

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information about you character: Shaman Resto etc, =)
Ingame Nick: Slatefist
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei
Level: 70

What equipment are do you have? i wanted to link it with wow.europe.com but at the armory it says i got my enchanmebt gear on and im enchancement but just speced back but i got 9500 mana unbuffed and 1346 +healing moost items are blue got no greens and got 9 epics with healing gear
My current spec is: Resto but i got some enhancement gear or Elemental i dont care which spec i am if you want me to respec its fine,
Which prequests do you have: i got Karazhan ofc, and the others have been deleted so Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raiding:
What is your raiding experience with this class? my raiding with this class is Karazhan full didn't do Netherspite and the other dragon boss but did prince etc. and tryed high king Mulgaur with a old guild from me but we wiped, a few times,
Raiding times, I can raid from 7 untill very late in the night doesn't matter i dont leave in raids and dont go afk, and i can just raid all night =)

Ventrilo: i got ventrilo yes, but i dont know if its to got 1 but if not i can always get the good version from Ventrilo or TS which i have Very Happy

Guild info:
Which is your current guild? I dont got a current guild atm cause i left mine.

Why do you want to join Save the Murlocs Cause i think you guys are good and fun i know some people in there and wana have some fun with you guys and raid ofc, =)

Addons;
I got Deadlyboss mods , Decursive , CT raid assist, and if other addons are needed im willing to get them
Back to top Go down
Rieran
Officer
Officer
Rieran

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Shaman Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Resto   Shaman Resto Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:51 am

We'll contact you ingame.
Back to top Go down
macko
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Shaman Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Resto   Shaman Resto Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:05 am

The first lvl 70 shaman on Spinebreaker if i remember right Smile
Back to top Go down
Uldiri

Shaman Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Resto   Shaman Resto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:22 am

Before i would really dislike shaman healing, i mean i like their totems, its all good, but yesterday (wednesday the 4th) i expirenced some top class healing from slatefist, felt like i was immortal, ill give you my recommands
Back to top Go down
Thundaga
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Shaman Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Resto   Shaman Resto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:39 pm

every thing sounds great, just give me a whispre and u will get an invite:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman Resto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Resto   Shaman Resto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Resto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save The Murlocs! :: Recruitment!-
Jump to: