Save The Murlocs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Alliance Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyfpoms from the server genjuros application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dolph555

Cyfpoms  from the server genjuros application Empty
PostSubject: Cyfpoms from the server genjuros application   Cyfpoms  from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:16 am

Hey. im a level 70 Gnome mage form Genjuros i wanna swap server cuz i´m not really like the one im on atm Evil or Very Mad

im trying too get my level 70 pvp gear i like pvp and instances so i cant tell you much about my gear cuz i soon gonna change it. Twisted Evil

I am 15 years old and im Danish but i can anderstand english and i can talk it also and i got Ventrillo. lol!
Back to top Go down
Moshi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Cyfpoms from the server genjuros application   Cyfpoms  from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:21 am

Tell me please, why should we even consider you if you can't even be bothered to write a proper application?
Back to top Go down
Pommes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Cyfpoms from the server genjuros application   Cyfpoms  from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:40 pm

Agree with Moshi scratch
Back to top Go down
Opherius
Mage Classleader
Mage Classleader

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Cyfpoms from the server genjuros application   Cyfpoms  from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:38 am

Don't expect to join with a application like this.
Back to top Go down
Aiwa
Warlock Classleader, Admin
Warlock Classleader, Admin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: They are right   Cyfpoms  from the server genjuros application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:20 pm

Please make a proper application to the guild using the template given. At the moment we are not considering your application as it seems like you don't want to put the effort in :p however when you do use the template we will forget about it and consider it.
Back to top Go down
https://murlocs.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyfpoms from the server genjuros application   Cyfpoms  from the server genjuros application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyfpoms from the server genjuros application
Page 1 of 1